What you can do
- Configure the display of the products
- Organize your products in your store
- Configure filters, sort order and pagination of products
- Configure your internal search engine
- Display results with the main information about the products listed
- Use different display mode or layered navigation
Take your store to next level - M-Commerce
“There’s an app for that” became something of a punchline following the advent of smartphones. But now it’s an m-commerce imperative. While having a mobile-ready site is essential, particularly for engaging new consumers who found you through search engine results, a standalone app allows you to create a much more robust user experience.
We develop e-commerce apps that offers more that product listings and promotions. Its interactive features entice customers to use it on a regular basis.
However you choose to develop it, the app environment grants you far more autonomy and creative flexibility than mobile sites alone.